Collaborative Working Groups
The HBLASS Leadership Group identifies opportunities for collaboration. A second tier leader from one council is established as the champion for each initiative agreed to.
Terms of Reference
The purpose of a Collaborative Working Group is to
- DISCOVER who is doing what and understand their perspective.
- CONNECT with others that share the same objective.
- CREATE shared goals and actions (what and how).
- SHARE EXPERTISE AND RESOURCES to deliver on goals.
- COMMUNICATE RESULTS, OUTCOMES AND THE EXPERIENCE.
- The HBLASS Leadership Group (champion) works with peers in each council to identify the right group of people to participate in a Collaborative Working Group.
- The Champion shall chair the Collaborative Working Group.
- A Collaborative Working Group shall meet 4 – 6 weekly to form, build trust, knowledge and momentum related to common goals.
- A Collaborative Working Group shall at all times seek to develop common and shared goals working cooperatively to achieve goals and improvements.
- Highlights of goals, actions and results of Collaborative Working Groups shall be provided to the Collaborative Leadership Group and CE Forum when they meet.
Shared Services Projects
- A Collaborative Working Group shall develop a vision of services and value for Hawke’s Bay identifying common goals and priorities for action. The group will share how each council chooses to implement the actions to achieve the goals.
- The Collaborative Working Group shall identify and promote region-wide service opportunities within the individual councils and to the CE Forum and Leadership Forum.
- The Collaborative Working Group shall provide recommendations and business cases to The HBLASS Leadership Group as well as innovative and creative approaches for discussion.